Gone with the wind + 0 comment(s)


Do ever feel like you're writing a book, or even a speech in your mind? Especially on those dull moments where physically, you look like you're just staring into blank space. Thoughts when you're taking a shower, lying on bed, taking the last bus home, or just waiting for your favorite coffee to be served? It looks like you're thinking of nothing special, where in fact, what people don't know is that your mind is running wild and beyond. Thoughts on random ideas, and creating your own theories on things and how they could possibly had happened. You try to give explanation on things unexplained, or maybe explained but you just didn't know about it.

I've had many of this experience, but what I lack is the ability to remember them all. Like, coming up with an awesome idea or thought, but when I come to think of it, it seems like it just went away. Like it just passed through me to literally just to pass through time, and how I wished I could have written my thoughts.

-----
[Photo credit]

Labels: