Overthinking made me create a blog + 0 comment(s)
It's 3:06AM in my clock, and this has been going on for weeks. Just when school is about to start. I'm having a very bad and severe case of insomnia, which is just quite recurring. I just hate the fact that you lie in bed and it makes you think about EVERY SINGLE THING POSSIBLE. So it made me decide to create a new blog. But actually, the main reason was I was hoping that maybe (just maybe), after I fix all the HTML crap in this template and finish my first post, I might actually get tired and could go to sleep.

So anyway, this is my fourth blog since I was 9, when I started blogging. I had not been a really big fan of creating blogs once it goes inactive. I'm not sure if I'm ready to let go of my previous blog because it's been with me for the longest time. I'm not even sure if what this new blog will be about. I guess my thoughts during insomnia?

Since this is a kickoff entry, I will post about truths about a frustrated blogger.

1. I like to know how my blog template looks like with multiple entries.
So you keep on blogging for the first few weeks.

2. What should I talk about next?
So you feel like you're writing for a magazine, talking about what you do in life, and how it might somehow influence someone else.

3. I should visit other blogs so they view mine!
And so, link exchanging was invented

4. Blogwalking
Translation: Go to my blog.

5. That was fun! I should share it to my readers.
And you plan to blog about the next event.

6. I need to blog that too, but I don't have time.
And there goes the pile of planned entries.

7. Does anyone actually read my blog?
Unless your famous or anything, truth is, people just visit your blog just to get hits on theirs.

8. No one cares.
So you get lazy.

9. Inactive.
You want to blog but, meh.

10. It's back!
You feel like blogging again.


So that's practically just me. Haha. But what I should say is, don't blog for hits, blog for yourself. And you might be even surprised that you'd get more hits because you would find people with the same interest as you :)


Well that was boring.