Outside the glass + 0 comment(s)
[photo credit]

I used to believe that love is something you can't rush - or at least something you have to be sure of. I always believed in loving smart, having myself locked up inside a glass where I could see what's outside before I decide to let my guards down. However, I wanted to start believing that love does not have a time frame - that it could take several years, or maybe as little as few months. I wanted to start having the courage to take the more adventurous route to love where there is full of spontaneity, less thinking, and more on just letting where the waves take you. 

So I did. 

I was on this path. But I cannot deny the fact that I still have these hesitations within me. I know I still carry scars and even freshly cut wounds but I have decided to go on and traverse this new journey. But somehow, on the midst of bliss, irony decides for a visit. 

This had me wanting to crawl back and to shell myself back to the glass where I could see the world but seldom went out. Back to where I don't let anyone get pass through my guards easily. But as I look back, I see the path fading to an infinite darkness, I realized I was way too off, and lost my sense of direction going back to the glass where I protect my fragile self from the things that hurt. 

I'm losing, although not for sure. 

But I'm still hoping for salvation in this path.

Labels: