You in my nightsky + 0 comment(s)

You were a star - one of the brightest perhaps. Every night I run to my window just to gaze at your astounding beauty. There comes a time of the year when I don't see you, but I know for sure that for a few months I would see you again.

And it stayed like that for years. Night by night I stare at your beauty, and you shine in my eyes as if you are reciprocating my astonishment. You were a beauty. Like gems trapped in the sky but somehow you outshined the rest.

Time after time, we grew older. More and more, innocence had grew upon me. More and more, science came in and pushed away the beauty of purity. I found out that you weren't real. I only see the light that shined thousands of years ago only to reach my eyes now.

Maybe our love was real. Maybe everything felt right. But somehow our timing was wrong. You were in the past and me, now.

It was the right love at the wrong time. But I have loved you relentlessly - the most authentic feeling I could feel.

Maybe we could meet again in the parallel universe, and maybe, by then, it would all fall into place.

Labels: